Our new Zapier integration will allow you to send meeting notes, @ mentions, and followups to your favorite task management and to-do apps like Trello, Asana, and Salesforce. Here's how it works!
- Accept the Do + Zapier invite by clicking on this link.
- Head over to the "Make A Zap!" page.
- Choose Do as your desired Trigger App.
- Select your trigger - there are 3 different choices you can use with Do - share notes, new mention, and new followup. You can use one, two, or all three options! Let's go with new followup here.
- Copy and paste the highlighted URL - this is your webhook.
- Head on back to Do.com, and click into your Integrations page (accessible by clicking on your avatar on the left-hand side hub, where your settings are).
- Click "add webhook" to one of the options, in this case "When I mark a new followup", and simply paste in that copied URL!
- Now go to any meeting on Do (an old one, or create a new one), and mark anything as a followup. Go back to Zapier, and wait for this friendly confirmation message from them!
- Hit "Continue", now choose your desired app for the followups to be pushed to. Since we're using followups here, a task management or to-do app is a great fit. There's lots of great options - Trello, Asana, Wunderlist, Google Tasks, the list goes on and on. Follow the next few steps with the app you have chosen! You'll be asked to fill out info on what board, list, etc. you'd like the zaps to go to.
- Once you've gone through that, hit continue, now try testing your zap to make sure it works as desired!
14. Success! Woohoo! That's all, just hit Finish and you're done :)