Our handy dandy new Zapier integration allows you to do just that :) Here's how!
- Accept the Do + Zapier invite by clicking on this link.
- Head over to the "Make A Zap!" page.
- Choose Do as your desired Trigger App.
- Select your trigger - there are 3 different choices you can use with Do. Here, we'll go with New Followup, since we want to push tasks to our task management and to-do apps! But you can use one, two, or all three options!
- Copy and paste the highlighted URL - this is your webhook.
- Head on back to Do.com, and click into your Integrations page (accessible by clicking on your avatar on the left-hand side hub, where your settings are).
- Click "add webhook" to one of the options, in this case "When I mark a new followup", and simply paste in that copied URL!
- Now go to any meeting on Do (an old one, or create a new one), and mark anything as a followup. Go back to Zapier, and wait for this friendly confirmation message from them!
- Hit "Continue", now choose your desired app for the followups to be pushed to. Since we're using followups here, a task management or to-do app is a great fit. There's lots of great options - Trello, Asana, Wunderlist, Google Tasks, the list goes on and on. We'll go with Trello here. There's 3 options for the trigger - Create List, Create Board, and Create Card.
- The most common use case here would be Create Card, so let's go with that. Hit Save + Continue, then connect your Trello account, as indicated on the page.
- Now, choose your desired Board and List, and then where it says Name, click the drop-down menu and select "Followup Message".
- If you'd like, you can set up this specific zap to be directly assigned to a member of that Trello board (you can have as many zaps as you'd like, don't worry!). Only use this if this zap will specifically used to be assign tasks to a particular person! Otherwise, if this will be your cross-team Trello zap, you can just assign the task to someone directly in Trello.
- Hit Continue, now try testing your zap to make sure it works as desired!
14. Success! Woohoo! That's all, just hit Finish and you're done :)