Can I move data between Groups?
Yes! You can now move projects and deals between groups. Here’s how:
- Go to the project or deal you wish to move and click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the project.
- Select the option to “Move to Group.” Please note that this option only shows up if you are the project creator and a member of more than one group.
- A dialogue will open with the option to select the group you would like to move that project to.
Note: The groups that are grayed out are not part of a premium plan and will have to be upgraded before you can move data into them.
What is included when you move a project to another group?
- All Open and Completed tasks in the project or deal
- Project/Deal details (e.g. name, description, target date, privacy
- Attachments in the project or deal
- All project/deal members. Group members in the project/deal being moved will become members of the destination group.
- All guests in the project/deal. Guests in the project/deal being moved will become guests in the destination group. These guests will not be able to see any other project/deal that they are not part of in the destination group.
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2013 11:39AM PDT